Sunday 11 December 2011

How can I fix a wireless connection with my laptop when it says limited or no connection?

Have a microsoft wireless router. Use it on two other computers and it works fine. But my laptop picks up the signal, but when I try to connect it says, limited or no connection?How can I fix a wireless connection with my laptop when it says limited or no connection?
Reset your modem and router by plugging them out for 5-10 mins. Then plug your modem in first, wait for 1min then plug in your router. Hope that helps!How can I fix a wireless connection with my laptop when it says limited or no connection?
If this is just an occasional issue, try right clicking on the wireless computer icon on the right side of your task bar and select repair.
I'd first check to see if you have WEP Encryption. If you do, you'll need the WEP Key to unlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment