Sunday 11 December 2011

How do you create a WIRELESS pick up system for an acoustic violin?

I am a fiddle player, currently I play with a Fishman pick up with a long cord that I plug into an amp. I want to get rid of that cord so when I am on stage, so I don't have the risk of tripping on it and I can move around more freely. What do I need and where can I get this equipment? I know they make it, I just can't seem to find what I need online. Also, is there a way to have that wireless thing going and use in ear monitors at the same time? How do I hook all of that equipment up together to get the results I want? PLEASE HELP!How do you create a WIRELESS pick up system for an acoustic violin?
You'll have to go to a shop that specializes in what you're asking about. If they don't have what you want, they'll guide you to a place where you can get what you're asking for.
  • how to cope with a breakup
  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment