Sunday 11 December 2011

How do I connect a wireless network adapter to my xbox?

I am getting xbox live but don't know how to connect the wireless adapter to my internet connection.How do I connect a wireless network adapter to my xbox?
as far as literally connecting it to your xbox, it connects by USB (duh duh duh duh!) when you connect it and go through all of your xbox live account setup, you will have to go to the network settings and from there you can choose your wireless network to connect to. if the network is locked, you will have to type in WEP key (suprise). once you've connected to your internet, you're good to go. the wireless adapter automatically picks up your IP and DNS settings, unless if you have the settings set to manual, which you will have to enter everything manually. i'm pretty sure this is it, have fun on live.How do I connect a wireless network adapter to my xbox?
you just need the wifi connectorr for the XBOX and the connector should just pick up on your wireless internet. The XBOW dose not come with a built in wireless connection unlike the PS3 that does have a wireless connector.



And if you already have the wifi connector you just plug it into the USB port in the XBOX and it should pick up the wireles conection by it self.

No comments:

Post a Comment