Sunday 11 December 2011

How do I disable the wireless function in my laptop?

I would like some kind of walk through on how to remove the wireless abilities on my laptop. I don't want to just disconnect from a sever, but actually make it impossible to connect ever again. Is there a way to do that?How do I disable the wireless function in my laptop?
Go to computer uninstall or change a program and scroll down the list if you have hp pc it will say HP wireless assistant,highlight it then click uninstall.How do I disable the wireless function in my laptop?
yes you can by deleting the driver or may be look in remove programs and see if their is something their i can't tell you how to delete the driver i would need to play with it some but i would start in device manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment