Sunday 11 December 2011

How do I get my wireless icon to appear on my toolbar?

I have Windows Vista and my wireless icon suddenly disappeared from my toolbar. How do I get it to reappear? I tried doing right click-%26gt; properties-%26gt;toolbar but in the list of applications to choose from, it's not there.



I know I can just click start -%26gt;connect to, but I liked that icon there.



Help?How do I get my wireless icon to appear on my toolbar?
Open up Control Panel, find Network Properties. Open it up, and find the setting for ';Show icon in notification area when connected'; and ';notify me when this connection has limited or no connectivity'; and make sure they're checked.



PS..I don't have Vista, so the steps might be a bit different.How do I get my wireless icon to appear on my toolbar?
i'm having the same problem with my laptop.. how did you fix it??

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment