Friday 22 October 2010

How can i get music from another computer wireless?

ok so me and my dad have a ton of music but theres a folder of Evanescence i want. the network shows my dads computers but well i try to open it theres a folder that says drop box. when i try to open it, it says i need permission how can my dad let me access his files because we do not know what to do. by the way its a Mac Apple(Evanescnce) to Windows 7 Laptop(where i want it) if that changes anything



PLEASE HELPHow can i get music from another computer wireless?
I have no idea how you do it with a mac but when you share folders or directories, you need to give permission various groups of people. So, go to your shares and check the permissions of them. If you give read permission to a person called everyone, then you should be able to read those files from your other computers.



Here is an article on permissions from apple http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2963

No comments:

Post a Comment