Friday 22 October 2010

How do I get my wireless computers to use shared resources?

I have 8 computers in my office network 4 wired and 4 wireless. I use 1 as a print server and shared file repository. I can access the shared resources with my hardwired computers but not with the wireless ones. All are running XP. I have no problem accessing the internet or another Linux server usng SSH from anywhere. Just the shared drives and printer on this machine. The wireless machines can see the other computes but just cannot connect to them. I am using a Sonicwall firewall/router and WAP encryption on the wireless network.How do I get my wireless computers to use shared resources?
.







You can avoid having to navigate to a shared resource using My Network Places when ... Setting up other computers to use a shared printer. To use a shared ...

www.microsoft.com/canada/smallbiz/prod鈥?





.. Access Control for Shared Resources 路 Access Control in Collaborative Systems ... Wireless Application Protocol 鈥?WAP 2.0 Technical White Paper ...

dret.net/biblio/titles
  • difference between vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment