Friday 22 October 2010

How do I do wireless printing? I have a F380 printer; what's the difference between that and network printing?

I am not that familiar with technology. I have a F380 printer. How do I do wireless printing? I don't want to have to buy any other products. Can I do wireless printing by myself? How do I? What's the difference between wireless printing and network printing? Is network printing also wireless printing? God I have so many questions! I'd really appreciate it if I could find an answer to all of these questions I haveHow do I do wireless printing? I have a F380 printer; what's the difference between that and network printing?
some printers can be hooked straight into your router via ethernet cable, if yours can (you would be able to tell by it having a jack on the back of it that looks like a big phone jack), just plug it into your router and you should be able to access it from any computer on the network. if your printer doesnt have that then you would have to do a few more steps, first set your priinter up to your main desktop computer. once it is set up go to your printer settings and right click the f380 and go to properties. click the sharing tab and select the box that says share over network. after this is done you should be able to access it from any other computer on your network. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment