Thursday 28 October 2010

How do i increase the signal of my wireless connectivity?

I'm using my school's wireless internet and my house is near the school. I can get only one green bar and that's it. Although i can connect to the internet and stuff it disconnects from time to time and I'd like to increase the connectivity. I'm using a desktop and my wireless usb adapter is a wireless-g. I've heard that wireless-n adapters are better. What are my options?How do i increase the signal of my wireless connectivity?
if you can or know how you might beable to set the range for the wireless connentson. i can set mine to 10 and go really far with it.

idk if this helped any but its a thoughtHow do i increase the signal of my wireless connectivity?
unless your in school - some can limit how far it reaches



best to use it at school only or if they dont want you to get the signal at home you can be done for stealing internet access after school hours



so dont cry when you get into trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment