Thursday 28 October 2010

How can I setup a wireless network between my two computers with a shared wireless internet?

I live in an apartment with 3 other roommates where all of us are connected to the internet through a wireless router. I also have a desktop and laptop computer, both with wireless adapters.



How can I setup just my two computers on a network so I can share files between them, and still stay connected to the internet, and without my roommates able to hop onto my network?How can I setup a wireless network between my two computers with a shared wireless internet?
Just configure a username/password for the account you log on to (I am assuming Windows here) on your computers %26amp; then configure shared folders which both the computers will be able to access after authenticating.How can I setup a wireless network between my two computers with a shared wireless internet?
No can do, what's a matter, no honor among roommates?

No comments:

Post a Comment