Thursday 28 October 2010

How would I know if the wireless adapter for my xbox 360 is not good?

I just bought a wireless adapter for my xbox 360 on ebay. I connected the adapter to my xbox but it can't find the network. I have a Netgear Range Max Wireless Router. I have no problem using the network wireless with two MACs. Does anyone have a suggestion if it is the adapter that is bad or I need to configure something else. I would appreciate it.



Thanks in advance.How would I know if the wireless adapter for my xbox 360 is not good?
yeah your adapter is messed up go buy a new one before you damage your internet with that faulty thingHow would I know if the wireless adapter for my xbox 360 is not good?
you got shafted, sorry dude, i mean it should recognize your router, especially that one. i bought a 50ft ethernet cable and routed it throught my basement to the ground floor just so i didnt have to deal with signals and spend 99 bucks. but i know plenty who have gotten that and they said it picks up right away...
I have the same exact router with two laptops and my wireless adapter works great you just got a bad adapter. Just return it because there shouldn't be any problem
im selling mine here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V鈥?/a>

works like a beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment