Friday 22 October 2010

How to get wireless internet back on laptop after installing Windows 7?

I have installed Windows 7 on my laptop. My laptop is wireless capable, but after I installed Windows 7 my laptop can't get wireless internet (my wireless internet button is turned on). How can I get wireless internet back on my computer?How to get wireless internet back on laptop after installing Windows 7?
Check out these 2 sites. They will be able to give you the information you need to get your wireless internet back!



http://www.brighthub.com/computing/hardw鈥?/a>



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organiza鈥?/a>



I hope this helps!



Brett M,

Windows Outreach TeamHow to get wireless internet back on laptop after installing Windows 7?
You'll want to use another computer and a USB Flash Drive to visit your laptop manufacturer's website. Search around the website for your model of laptop (model information can be found on the bottom of the laptop written on a sticker). You'll want to find the drivers and downloads page for that exact model of laptop, and download the driver for your WLAN adapter (may also be called Wifi, Wireless, Radio, etc). Once you've downloaded it to your USB Flash Drive, you can move it over to your laptop, install it, restart, and then you should be pretty much good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment