Friday 22 October 2010

How do I get skypeout and wireless internet on my ipod touch?

Ok, basically what I want to do is start using my ipod touch as a cell phone.

I want to use skype to call people and text them, even people that don't have skype and just have regular phones and cell phones.

I want to do it from anywhere, not just where the ipod touch picks up hot spots.

The big thing I'm wondering here is, is there a thing that I can do, download, buy, for my ipod touch that makes it so I always have an internet connection no wonder where I am?

Also, will using this work nicely or is there another way to do something like this for cheap?How do I get skypeout and wireless internet on my ipod touch?
HAHAHAHAHA.....



No. you need a hotspot to use skype. You can get an iphone and use the 3g as skype.
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment