Friday 22 October 2010

How do I connect to a wireless network?

I reinstalled my computer and I do not know how to connect to my wireless internet. There is only local area connection not any wireless. HELP!!How do I connect to a wireless network?
Look like the wireless adapter is not installed, as you only can see LAN Connection,



right click on my computer select manage, go to device manager, then look for wireless device. see whether is there question mark or cross to the wireless device.



if yes, get the right drivers to install, (refer to you manufacturer), only with successfully installation of the wireless device driver, then you will see your wireless connection.How do I connect to a wireless network?
If its a windows then click on the network button by the time and then it should give you some options click on the network you want.
Maybe I am misunderstanding but, if you are connected to the router and modem locally you don't need to be connected wirelessly.
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment