Friday 22 October 2010

How do I make my wireless computer pick up wireless signals again?

I have blocked my wireless computer (somehow) so I cannot use it as a wireless. I did something with the IP address to make it secure from outside users prior to knowing that I could able or disable WEP for security. Other wireless users have no problem with accessing my router, just me.How do I make my wireless computer pick up wireless signals again?
Right-click your wireless notification icon and choose Repair; Windows automatically disable and re-enable your Wi-Fi adapter, reconnect to your router, clear data from previous connections and stuff.



Failing that, have a careful look to other computer's settings in this matter and see what's different from yours.



Try logging in to your router and check you haven't blocked your own computer through MAC filtering (hmm, don't think so, but you never know).



Good luck.How do I make my wireless computer pick up wireless signals again?
best way for you to solve this is system restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment