Friday 22 October 2010

How to connect two computers to a HP printer?

I have a HP Photosmart Wireless Multifunction Printer/Copier/ Scanner and I would like to connect it two computers.



The 1st computer is a Windows XP that I already installed

The 2nd computer is a Sony VAIO laptop which I want to connect to the computer.(Vista)



I have a NETGEAR wireless router I've already installed which I use for Internet for my laptop.

Please give step by step instructions.How to connect two computers to a HP printer?
If your printer has network function, why don't you just connect it to the router (either with wire or wireless) and let your computers find network printers. In this way, you can print from 2, 3, 4, ... computers.How to connect two computers to a HP printer?
Buy a universal usb connecter such as this

http://www.mobilephonecrazy.com/modeldet鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment