Tuesday 16 November 2010

How can I get a stronger wireless signal?

I live on the second floor of a house where I rent a room. The landlord has a wireless network but it's too weak to load any web pages. I have wireless built-in my laptop. What should I do to get a stronger signal?How can I get a stronger wireless signal?
You could use a wireless bridge/extender but it would only help if you could put it between your laptop and the router.How can I get a stronger wireless signal?
If the landlord knows you are accessing, establish a bridge instead of a plain wireless hook up. Also you can go into the router and tweak the connection. He could have it tweaked in his favor now
If possibe, get a line of sight connection. Download an internet extender enhancer from the internet, ask for a better wireless router.
get range expander made by linksys

No comments:

Post a Comment