Sunday 21 November 2010

How do I connect a wireless printer to my router to use it with both my wired desktop and wireless laptop?

I am trying to decide whether to buy a wireless printer or a wireless print server. I want to be able to turn off my desktop PC which hard wired to the router when I am not using it. BUT I would still like to be able to print from my laptop which is wireless and accesses the router. I hope this makes sense.How do I connect a wireless printer to my router to use it with both my wired desktop and wireless laptop?
If you buy a wireless printer, you will be able to configure it with software to use your local network.



It should probably be ready for sharing when you get it online.



There will be drivers for you to use that will allow you to fully utilize the printer from any computer on your network.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment