Sunday 21 November 2010

How do I use a wireless light switch to control the overhead hardwired light?

I have this wireless lightswitch that controls this box. The box plugs into an outlet and a lamp plugs into this box. I want this system to control my main light that is hard-wired into the house. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.How do I use a wireless light switch to control the overhead hardwired light?
If your wireless lightswitch is made by a company called X-10 then the box you described is known as a lamp module. What you want is a wall dimmer module which is best installed professional dealers %26amp; electricians.



http://www.x10.com/promotions/home_autom鈥?/a>How do I use a wireless light switch to control the overhead hardwired light?
can't be done...that device is made for thngs to plug into it so you can remotely operate them...like the one on your wall already controls the ceiling lite it is hard wired up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment