Tuesday 16 November 2010

Wireless Broadband for both a Pocket PC and a Laptop: How to compare providers in my area?

I am planning on getting both a PDA (Pocket PC) and a Laptop.



My understanding is that a big part of this choice has to do w the Wireless Broadband Provider - Sprint, Verizon, Cingular, etc.



I have been told that each provider has its own 'hardware' - towers, etc. So, signal strength varies from one carrier to another. That is a big deal.



How do I determine which providers are better and which are worse in my area ? (North Metro Atlanta - 30076).



I don't travel very often, and if I do, it's to other larger cities in the US.



99% of my connection time will be in/around Atlanta.



I have also been told that I should / have to get both of these from the same provider (the PDA service and the Wireless Broadband service for my laptop). The PDA will be my cell phone, also.



Please enlighten me.Wireless Broadband for both a Pocket PC and a Laptop: How to compare providers in my area?
Sprint is cool. but verizon has better commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment