Friday 19 November 2010

How can you set up wireless internet on a laptop with a built in wireless adapter?

I have been having some laptop troubles so I reset it to factory settings. Before I did that, the wireless internet was working fine. Now it doesn't even show the connection in my Network Connections. It does have a built in wireless adapter. I do not have my own wireless internet, I use it from a local network that worked perfectly. Can anyone help?How can you set up wireless internet on a laptop with a built in wireless adapter?
They probably set the SSID of the router NOT to broadcast.

Which would be why you don't see it anymore, especially if you can see others and not the one you want.

If so then you will have to go to them and ask for permission to use it and to give you the SSID.How can you set up wireless internet on a laptop with a built in wireless adapter?
Have you tried WiFi = Wireless Fidelity. You are on somebody else's network with their internet freedom.
  • favorite musical groups
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment