Friday 19 November 2010

How to establish a wireless internet connection on a playstation 3?

I have a wireless internet connection, but when i go to sign up for playstation network it says a network connection could not be established. And when i test the connection it says failed, but in the connection settings i have over 50% connection.

Please help me!!!How to establish a wireless internet connection on a playstation 3?
you have to set the network connection under network settings so the ps3 will know which router to use...How to establish a wireless internet connection on a playstation 3?
i had the same problem when i changed to wireless route(lynsys wrt54gs) but i fix that by going to my routers address and disabling the upnp.(and i made a 128bit incryption wep)
I had this problem. First I was using the ethernet cable, and then switched over to the wireless connection. At first I could not get a connection, so I reset the settings on the Playstation and set up another connection. After that it tested at 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment