Tuesday 16 November 2010

What is a good wireless mouse for the price?

I want to buy a wireless mouse, preferably at Fry's. I'm willing to pay $30 if it's really good. I just want the best for the price. Is there really a big difference between a $15 and $30 mouse? What's the difference. I really don't care about range. It should be pretty accurate. Also, I want to be able to use the mouse for a couple of years. For the battery life, as long as it lasts more than 3 months, I'm okay with it. I heard about mouse that doesn't need batteries. Are they good? Also, what about recharageable battery mouse? How do you recharge a battery? Is it a different device or something? Please recommend a good mouse for a fair price. I appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.What is a good wireless mouse for the price?
Any mouse made my logitech is good. rechargeable mice come with a charger. I would recommend one that is rechargeable. The mouse I have know I have had for 2 years and the batteries are still good. I play allot of games and the battery life is still about 2 to 3 days per charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment