Sunday 21 November 2010

How can i make my wireless connection better for my computer?

My computer's wireless strength is good enough when nothing else is running. (laptop, xbox connected to internet, etc.) But the minute one of those is on, my computer loses mostly all network connection.How can i make my wireless connection better for my computer?
Turning on your microwave may also kill your wireless connection. I think your issue is probably just low signal strength - a weak connection to your wireless router. Try removing things from in between your computer and your wireless router. Avoid putting the laptop or xbox between your computer and wireless router. Make sure that all of the antennas are pointing straight up. They need to be parallel to each other for the best connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment