Tuesday 16 November 2010

How do I get wireless internet on my laptop?

I have a wireless router and when I first installed my laptop it said wireless connection found then I could choose which connection I wanted to use. Everytime I turned on the laptop it would say connected to linksys. (My Wireless Router) But then I reformated my computer and that thing that says found wireless connectuons doesn't pop up anymore and I can't get on the internet.How do I get wireless internet on my laptop?
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and it's smokin'!How do I get wireless internet on my laptop?
You need to re-install all the software for your wireless card.
If the wireless card is internal you will likely have to download the drivers for it off your computer manufacturer's website. If it is external, pop in the CD that came with it.
Reinstall the software for your wireless connection. Then run the ';add a wireless network'; found in your control panel.

Press start, then control panel, then wireless network
  • so thin skinned
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment