Friday 19 November 2010

Where is the wireless switch on my acer laptop? How do I enable wireless?

I have an acer laptop. When I want to connect to the internet it says to turn on wireless capability using the wireless switch.Where is the wireless switch on my acer laptop? How do I enable wireless?
It's one of the long, thin buttons on the very front of the laptop. It's easy to accidentally turn it on/off with your belt buckle.



The screen should flash ';Wireless Enabled'; in big green letters when you hit it.Where is the wireless switch on my acer laptop? How do I enable wireless?
it on the side of your notebook.
if you can't find the switch then go to start%26gt;connect to%26gt; show all connections. after that you will see wireless network connection, right click on it and enable it.

its the same thing either to do it using switch or myway.
on my acer it is up near the power button the first one on the left
The wireless switch is generally on the front edge or a side edge of your notebook. They also usually have an led that will show status. You may have to enable this through bios if the switch doesn't work.



http://infiniteadmin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment